27 Jan 2014

Recreating Salons and Making Life easier!


“Salon Tracker has helped me overcome the main day to day concerns of running a salon such as customers exceeding their recommended tanning minutes, customers sharing their tanning courses and the management of the salon whilst I’m away. 

The system logs everything: whose accessed the till, how many clients we've served, how much money we've taken and what stock needs replacing. If I'm away for the day I can look at the system and know in minutes what needs to be done. The secure-shell system [which prevents staff from accessing the computer for non-work purposes] has also helped as it means I know staff cannot browse the Internet when they’re working. We use the finger print reader to identify clients, this has eliminated the opportunity for clients to share tanning courses or exceed their recommended number of minutes. It has also taken pressure of our receptionist, as clients can just swipe in when they arrive. 


Having the peace of mind whilst I’m away from the salon is priceless. Also, the elimination of shared tanning courses has improved my profit margins. The reduction in paperwork has taken the pressure off me, meaning I can spend more time getting more important things done”.

Enhance Customer Experience and Security with Our New QR Code Scanner!

Are you ready to take your salon's customer experience to the next level?   Then look no further than our latest innovation – the QR cod...